1. I understand I/my organisation am/is entering into a contract with Brentwood Karting, and if there is anything I am unsure of, I will speak to them prior to my booking date.
2. If I am arranging on behalf of a company or organisation, I confirm that I am empowered to do so.
3. It is wholly the responsibility of drivers/their parents/guardians to ensure that all drivers meet the minimum ages and heights for the relevant kart. - 8yrs+ and 4ft in height to take part in Karting Parties, Fundays and Arrive & Drive sessions - Bambino drivers must be 6-7yrs - 16yrs+ to take part in any race event.
4. Unless pre-arranged with your event manager, bringing your own food and/or drinks on site is not permitted.
5. One-to-one tuition sessions are booked with the understanding that should a booking of 6 or more drivers require that slot, the booking will have to be rescheduled to another time/date. A minimum of 48hrs notice will be given.
6. I am able to fully understand an English safety briefing and can communicate sufficiently with circuit staff.
7. I accept that these conditions apply to any optional extras that I select and any additional drivers that I bring.
8. All bookings are non-transferable and non-refundable unless a minimum of 30 days’ notice is given in writing.
9. I must pay the non-refundable and non-transferable 50% deposit by the deposit due date agreed with my event manager.
10. The balance of fees and any extras must be paid 14 days prior to event date (credit/debit card/company cheque) or in full if within this time period.
11. Non-payment of the deposit or balance by the set date could lead to cancellation of the event without notice.
12. The deposit paid is per driver and, should drivers drop out, will not be credited against the final balance.
13. In the event that an activity is cancelled due to reasons outside Brentwood Karting’s control, no refunds will be given – event will be rescheduled for a mutually convenient time and date.
14. Brentwood Karting will only accept payment by personal cheque if supported by a valid guarantee card (all cheques MUST be cleared prior to the event date).
15. In the event of adverse weather conditions and the site Race Director deems it unsafe for an activity to take place/continue, your activity will be rescheduled for a date that is agreed between you and your booking agent. Brentwood Karting are unable to offer refunds or compensation due to rescheduling or cancellation due to adverse weather conditions.
16. If I pay by credit card I must bring the same credit card with me on the day of the event and pay the 1p remaining balance by chip & pin. If I fail to bring the card I will be asked to pay in full via an alternative method (cash/different card) or risk losing the booking all together. The initial credit card payment will be refunded the following working day. The credit card fee will NOT be refunded and a charge on the new transaction will be charged. A £5 admin. fee will also be applicable.
17. I agree that the activity/experience may be shortened, or not run at all, in the event that attendees arrive late. If you miss the start of the safety briefing, you will not be permitted to drive. You will not receive a refund, and you will not have your session rescheduled. It is entirely your responsibility to arrive at the site in good time.
18. The minimum billing applies even if fewer drivers actually compete.
19. Brentwood Karting reserves the right to refuse admission, or to cease providing racing, to any person breaking their Local Rules.
20. Participants who consume alcohol or illegal drugs prior to or during the activity will not be permitted to partake/continue.
21. Suitable casual clothing should be worn along with trainers or similar footwear. No heels, open-toed shoes, hooded clothing or scarves of any sort. Brentwood Karting takes no responsibility for damage to clothing, however caused, whilst driving on circuit. Long hair must be tied up and worn inside the helmet or race suit.
22. For the comfort and safety of all staff and circuit users, failure to meet the required driving standard will result in appropriate warnings being given and then removal from the circuit – no refunds.