CORONAVIRUS UPDATE - May 26th 2020
"We've Got COVID Covered"
Following the recent change in "Lockdown Policy", we are now open in line with the "Guidance for providers of outdoor facilities on the phased return of sports and recreation in England"
We have implemented many changes to ensure our activity meets public health guidelines to include an increased number of hand sanitisation stations, one way customer flows, remote online registration, multiple signage and many more.
IMPORTANT NOTE: ANYONE WHO SUSPECTS THAT THEY HAVE BEEN EXPOSED TO THE VIRUS OR IS SYMPTOMATIC MUST NOT ATTEND OR TAKE PART. PLEASE HELP US TO REMAIN SAFE BY STAYING AT HOME.
We have invested in a unique 3 Stage Protocol for equipment disinfection, sanitisation & sterilisation.
Utilising PLASMA QUATRO technology our "Decontamination Rooms" eliminate viruses through the combination of UV LIGHT and OZONE. UV light cannot escape from the unit and Ozone is produced at safe levels below stringent Worldwide emissions regulations. Click here for more info.
Fogging Machines have long been used to eliminate airborne and surface bacteria and viruses in many industries. Following Stage 1, all safety helmets & racesuits will be sprayed with a viricidal solution (VIRUCOL+) using a fogging machine. Virucol+ is approved for use in food hygiene, healthcare & hygiene critical areas and is effective against a wide range of bacteria and viruses.
SAFETY HELMETS - At the point of fitment you will have access to our standard helmet sanitiser which can be sprayed on the inside and outside of both your visor and safety helmet for your peace of mind.
RACESUITS - Racesuits will be washed in anti-bacterial detergent at more frequent intervals ensuring that your racewear is both clean and free of bacteria and viruses.
Inline with the Government guidelines here are some of the other measures we have taken to ensure the safety of both staff and customers:
- Having been sanitised your racesuit and helmet are for your exclusive use during your visit.
- Social distancing of 2 metres will be encouraged & observed at all times.
- Staff & customers will be encouraged to use the multiple hand sanitiser stations regularly.
- Online safety video & pre-registration is now available on our website.
Coronavirus Update:- 16th March 2020
You will be all too aware of the current Coronavirus (Covid-19) outbreak and following the recent announcements from the Prime Minister about social distancing we want to keep you up to date with what we are doing.
All drivers attending our circuit must wear certain protective items such as gloves, balaclava, racesuit and race helmet which will reduce the contact between participants.
Added to this we are an outdoor leisure pursuit which is a safer environment than being indoors at a pub, restaurant or theatre.
We are taking measures to ensure the safety of our staff and customers and following the guidance given to us by the official government and NHS websites.
As of right now we are open for business and any events already booked will go ahead, but with the following advised measures in place.
- All drivers will be given a personal pre-packed anti-bacterial wipe upon entry to use whilst on the premises.
- Driver briefings will be held outdoors if requested.
- All sign on iPads will be sanitised before and after use.
- All race helmets will be sanitised prior to and after your use and where possible will be yours to use during your stay.
- Racesuits will be washed/sanitised after each use.
- Balaclavas remain compulsory. Disposable are free and cotton are available to buy for just £1.
- Gloves are compulsory & are washed after each use. Your own personal pair are now available to buy & keep for just £1.
- Washroom facilities are cleaned and sanitised throughout the day. Please help by washing your hands thoroughly for 20 seconds, as per guidance, after each use.
- Our catering kiosks maintain the highest levels of hygiene & will remain open at peak times.
- If you would like to postpone a booking we are happy to do so indefinitely and hold the credit on your account. Please understand that this is a difficult time for everyone and we cannot issue refunds.
Help us to help you...
If you or anyone in your household are currently experiencing any symptoms of Coronavirus please DO NOT ATTEND.
For up to date info on symptoms go to:
As you would expect we will continue to monitor the situation closely and follow all guidelines.