Latest Update - Monday March 23rd 2020
Following the latest Government guidance that indoor karting venues should temporarily close to slow the spread of Covid-19, we have taken the decision that we should close our outdoor venue too.
We would like to say a huge thank you to you all for your continued support during these very difficult times and extend our sympathies to those affected both directly and indirectly. We are determined to get through this and get back to providing you with the adrenalin thrills you love.
If you have any racing booked with us, please be advised that we will be getting in touch as soon as physically possible. Please feel free to email us if you have any questions - email@example.com
Any vouchers that are due to expire during this closure will be extended free of charge for use when we reopen.
Many thanks for your understanding at this difficult time and please stay safe.
You will be all too aware of the current Coronavirus (Covid-19) outbreak and following the recent announcements from the Prime Minister about social distancing we want to keep you up to date with what we are doing.
All drivers attending our circuit must wear certain protective items such as gloves, balaclava, racesuit and race helmet which will reduce the contact between participants.
Added to this we are an outdoor leisure pursuit which is a safer environment than being indoors at a pub, restaurant or theatre.
We are taking measures to ensure the safety of our staff and customers and following the guidance given to us by the official government and NHS websites.
As of right now we are open for business and any events already booked will go ahead, but with the following advised measures in place.
- All drivers will be given a personal pre-packed anti-bacterial wipe upon entry to use whilst on the premises.
- Driver briefings will be held outdoors if requested.
- All sign on iPads will be sanitised before and after use.
- All race helmets will be sanitised prior to and after your use and where possible will be yours to use during your stay.
- Racesuits will be washed/sanitised after each use.
- Balaclavas remain compulsory. Disposable are free and cotton are available to buy for just £1.
- Gloves are compulsory & are washed after each use. Your own personal pair are now available to buy & keep for just £1.
- Washroom facilities are cleaned and sanitised throughout the day. Please help by washing your hands thoroughly for 20 seconds, as per guidance, after each use.
- Our catering kiosks maintain the highest levels of hygiene & will remain open at peak times.
- If you would like to postpone a booking we are happy to do so indefinitely and hold the credit on your account. Please understand that this is a difficult time for everyone and we cannot issue refunds.
Help us to help you...
If you or anyone in your household are currently experiencing any symptoms of Coronavirus please DO NOT ATTEND.
For up to date info on symptoms go to:
As you would expect we will continue to monitor the situation closely and follow all guidelines.